Hokkaido Residents Special

 
 

Mt Tokachidake is yours on a non-cloudy day.  At night, you may get to see a sky filled with stars and you have a great chance to encounter with real shooting star!  No matter what the season is , these never change (unless the weather is bad)!

 

One thing you are probably not able to find in Hokkaido is authentic Singapore food!  Plus, a relaxation Yoga experience,  all inclusive!

[Room Charge - Price That You Will Pay] 

  • Group of 2 - JPY 8,300 p.p.p.n. (inclusive of tax)

  • Group of 3 - JPY 7,100 p.p.p.n. (inclusive of tax)

​[Price Includes]

  •  ​One night room charge

  • Dinner (JPY 1,000 worth meal voucher included)

  • Breakfast

 

 

[Stay Period]  17 Aug 2020 - 30 Dec 2020 

​[Booking Period]  2 days in advance

3 Singaporeans in B&B Plus+ Shooting Star

IMG_3801_edited.jpg

Singapore Dinner

Probably the most authentic Singapore home food in Hokkaido!

Yoga

with Marilyn

15 min free yoga session with Marilyn in Singlish with a magnificent view!!

Copy%20of%20IMG_4509_edited.jpg

Bossy Cat

from Singapore

Meet Mr Mountain, the bossy cat, born in Singapore and migrated to Nakafu!!

"Experience Singapore in Hokkaido" Plan

☆Your Room 

You will be staying in one of our themed Junior suite rooms that comes with built-in bathroom and toilet facilities.  The room accommodates up to 3 guests (2 single beds and 1 Japanese futon on the Tatami corner). 

☆Dinner & Dessert

Indulge yourself in our authentic Singapore food!!  The room charge includes JPY 1,000 worth voucher, which you can spend on our a la carte menu such as Curry Laksa, Singapore Bee Hoon and Ban Mian.  For additional charge and by advance booking, you may even try our signature Chicken Rice or Bak Kut Teh!!

 

1) Chicken Rice (additional JPY 650 per person)

This is a dish made from poached chicken that is marinated overnight, cut into bite-size pieces and served on fragrant rice accompanied with some light soy sauce and garlic-chilli.

 

2) Bak Kut Teh (additional JPY 1,200 per person)

Literally translated as "Meat Bone Tea". A wide variety of herbs brewed together along with Kamifurano's juicy and tender pork ribs served in a hot pot style. A great way to bond during dinner!

 

Breakfast

Our very own Shooting Star's Pizza Toast, or Singapore style Kaya toast!!

PS: Bread is baked in-house, vegetables are from the local farmers, some even home-grown!

Who is eligible for this plan?

All residents in Hokkaido.   At check-in, kindly present your ID to cross check your registered residential address.

Please note that we will not accommodate children aged below 3 years old.

How to book?

You can book with our online booking facility, or by phone.

Deposit & Payment

We would kindly request you to pay for a 30% deposit of the total amount payable 14 days in prior to the date of arrival.  The remaining 70% will be payable upon check-out in the form of credit card, mobile payment or cash.

Cancellation Charges

- Cancellation 3-2 days before arrival date - 50%.

- Cancellation 1 day before arrival date and on the day itself (incl. no-show) - 100%.

- Kindly note that the charge will be incurred based on the charge BEFORE discount, not on the amount payable.

Subsidy Scheme

- This stay plan is supported by the subsidy schemes by Naka Furano town council and Hokkaido government.  The charge before discount can be calculated by adding 5,000 p.p.p.n on the amount payable for you.

Termination of Subsidy Scheme

- The subsidy scheme may be terminated subject to the social affairs in relation to COVID-19 epidemic.

- Where the subsidy scheme is terminated, we will contact all the guests with valid booking to check whether they wish to maintain the booking for the amount before discount.

- Where the subsidy scheme is terminated and the guests wish to cancel the booking, cancellation charge will be waived.